(KAUKAUNA, Wis.) – Growth may not be a common word in the current economic climate, but James J. Calmes & Sons, a Kaukauna, Wis.-based construction and utilities company, is contributing to the building, expansion or remodel of 11 Fox Valley businesses, all set for completion in late 2009.
Owner Randy Calmes is proud to contribute to area development and anticipates the company’s work will only add to its clients’ good fortune in 2009 and beyond.
“This year has been a challenging one for a lot of businesses and industries. We’re just happy to be part of what is hopefully an upturn in the area’s economic development,” he shares. “Expansions and remodels especially can do a lot of good in boosting business during slow times.”
James J. Calmes & Sons’ current building, expansion and remodel projects include:
- Ameriprise Financial: Office – Green Bay, Wis.
- Ballard Woodland: Office – Appleton, Wis.
- Dublin’s Irish Pub: Bar and interior – Oshkosh, Wis.
- Fox Cities Eye Clinic – Appleton, Wis.
- GingeRootz: Interior – Appleton, Wis.
- Headwaters Waterfront Condominiums – Menasha, Wis.
- Margarita's: Outdoor patio – Green Bay, Wis.
- Papa John’s Pizza –Appleton, Wis.
- Performance Machine – Little Chute, Wis.
- Skyview Club – Kaukauna, Wis.
- United Health Group – Howard, Wis.
To view examples of its latest construction, utilities and interior customs projects, Calmes invites prospective clients to visit our comprehensive photo galleries.
“We stand behind the quality of our work and the finished product, and really value our relationships with clients. Now more than ever, that’s what’s important.”