- Envano—(Ridge Road, Green Bay) We did an interior renovation for a brand new office for this interactive business firm.
- U.S. Cellular—(Northland Avenue, Appleton) Interior Build Out for a new location to better serve their clients.
- Gather Americana Restaurant—(Nicolet Road, Appleton) We helped this new Appleton restaurant with interior renovations including the construction of a specialty beer and wine bar.
- Milwaukee Burger—(Casaloma Drive, Appleton) This is the first of two Milwaukee Burger locations we’ve renovated—we are currently working on their Wausau location slated to open the second week of April, 2014.
- VFW—(Richmond Street, Appleton) After previous renovation of their building the VFW came to us seeking a remodel of their kitchen to increase efficiency and comply with new building codes.
In addition, we are nearing completion on several other exciting projects—some of which you may have seen in the news:
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church—(New London) This church was in need of serious repairs and renovation after tornado damage. Many updates to the existing building were also done. Click here for news coverage on this story or check out our recent post.
- Toppers Pizza—(De Pere) This is the second location that we have helped Toppers Pizza build out their brand new franchise locations. The first in Green Bay and this one in De Pere.
- Milwaukee Burger—(Wausau) We are nearing completion on the renovation for Milwaukee Burger in Wausau, scheduled to open the second week of April, 2014. We have also recently completed the Appleton Milwaukee Burger. To view news coverage on their latest expansion, click here or check out our recent post.
- High Cliff State Park—(Sherwood) We are installing new waterlines to service Wisconsin’s very own High Cliff State Park.